I feel guilty for not being able to help my family, specifically my sister. She tries her best efforts to stay in a job that barely pays her so she can give me allowance. I feel guilty for only knowing how to write about it, I really feel useless, despite trying to learn how to improve other skills of mine that could bring us money, I still haven’t achieved anything so far. I can only write these blog posts talking about how I feel. Maybe someone could read and relate, maybe they could read and get entertained. I don’t know, but all I'm hoping for is relief, a way, a solution that could truly help us. You know feeling guilt is a lot like feeling as if a dark cloud is hovering over you, it may not rain, but it's blocking the sunlight to the point where all you are seeing is darkness, your own light getting dimmed. You feel yourself slipping away into a box where all the voices you hear are repeating what you don’t want to hear. That’s how I feel right now, the deeper I try to look within myself the more overwhelming it gets, it's heavy, it's tiring, and it makes me feel like this is how I should be living all the time if it means helping my loved ones. Guilt, can I turn it into a way to motivates me towards the relief I want to get, or is it going to stick around to the point where it paralyzes everything I try to do...
Book Review This true crime thriller follows Frank, a rich, cheating, and dishonest husband. He is married to Nancy, a kind woman who goes to church every day and is deeply in love with him. Despite this, Frank wants his wife dead by any means necessary. He hires someone to kill her, but in a surprising turn of events, the bullet misses Nancy. After that, things only spiral further as Frank and the killer begin to turn on each other. Before I start, I should mention that I haven’t read the story in a while, so I might miss a few details. Also, this review contains spoilers . There are three main things I want to focus on: Frank’s hatred for Nancy, the sense of irony in the story, the idea that Frank had no way out, and another direction for the story. The story explores themes like betrayal, marriage, cheating, hatred, and lying. As a reader, this honestly made me uncomfortable in a very real way. It puts you in Nancy’s position. Imagine being with someone who not only cheats on ...
Comments
Post a Comment